001Small_zps669396f9.jpg" />

Saturday, May 4, 2013

Tried

Well my first A-Z challenge came and went and I made it to R.  I think R.  I don't exactly know what happened but I just fell off the cliff one night and I just climbed back up. 

I think it was because mid terms were up and booming in my house and time just did not give me any space to blog...tears.....

Instead of being bummed I will be grateful that I made it a far as I did and look forward to the challenge next year and to finish it!!  and to be more prepared. 

My bigger regret is that I didn't get to visit as many blogs as I wanted too but I will now try to at least visit 2 a day.  The problem with me is that I get into each one so like hours later I am still at ground zero.  I need to spend time but move through them as well.

I love the blogging format and will continue to keep posting about the antics of my twins.  Everyday there is something and I hope that at some point some other parent of any amount of kids will be able to say "Thank god someone else is going through it and I am not the only one!" good bad or ugly.

Thanks to everyone who came by and commented and followed!!!  That is so cool that someone is interested in what I have to say!!!  

Lov U bloggy friends!!! Hugs n kisses.

Stay tuned.

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on participating A to Z! Visiting, Following & Inviting you to my blog. http://whenkateblogs.blogspot.com/ Looking forward to 2014

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you! Any questions, comments, suggestions please leave below.